This information is subject to frequent additions and changes.
Currently things are operating normally and most of the items below will only apply if we need to close the doors again.
- After reading all this information below and you still need to get ahold of me please email or text. Facebook and Instagram messaging is probably not the best option. email@example.com 306-209-8977
- When you place your order online, before clicking on PLACE ORDER, please make sure “Local Pickup” is selected under the shipping if your intentions are to pickup the order. If you missed some information and need to add it , again make sure that “Local Pickup” is still selected before clicking PLACE ORDER.
- Placing your order online and paying with credit card or PayPal is the quickest way for you to get what you need. It is the easiest and the fastest way for us to get your order ready for you to pickup just inside the front door or having Canada Post pick it up for delivery to you. The door is not not locked during pickup times and all packages are just inside for you to take. (please … just your packages)
- When placing orders online if an item is showing “Out of Stock” please email and we will try to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. We may run out of 1oz or 1lb packages but still have it in bulk that needs to be repackaged and inventory adjusted before it is available for online purchase. If we are out of stock we will try and remove it from the online store.
- If you haven’t received an email indicating your order is ready for pickup please check your spam folder. Especially if you are using a hotmail or yahoo email account. Those are the worst for blocking.
- If you sign up for an account on our website you will be able to see the status of your order here.
- Priority will be given to online orders if you email, text or phone in your order they will be processed when there are no online orders to be filled. This also applies to custom kits.
- When you email, text or phone in your order we will need an email address to send you an invoice you can pay online or e-transfer payment to kevin@prairiebrewsupply. There is no in store payment options at this time.
- When picking up packages are just inside the door. If the door is locked press the doorbell. Once your back in your vehicle PLEASE CHECK to make sure you have ALL of your items.
- CO2 refills can be purchased online, then bring your tank to the shop and placed inside the front door. We will refill it then place it outside for you to retrieve.
- We are trying to have orders filled within 24 hours. The exception might be kits that we don’t have built, they may cause a delay in your order.
- We are still shipping orders as normal (whatever normal is)
- I hope this information is helpful to make things go as quick and smooth as possible for everyone.
Prairie Brew Supply will be open during the hours posted here for PICKUP ONLY. All orders will be placed inside the front door and most will be ready within 24 hours. PLEASE WAIT UNTIL you receive an email indicating your order is done before coming to pick up. We are doing our best to fill as quickly as possible and your patience is appreciated! Orders that require shipping have not changed.