The new FermZilla is a revolution in home brewing allowing home brewers and small micro-breweries a level of control that meets everyone’s budget. With the FermZilla you have the many of the benefits of a much more expensive stainless conical fermenter and can also ferment at pressures up to 2.4 bar.
Add the optional pressure kit to your FermZilla 27L and turn your FermZilla into a true uni tank. Uni tanks are conical fermenters used both for fermentation and for carbonating and serving finished beer.
These units were designed for use with CO2.
New and Improved:
- 1. Larger Dump Valve
- 2. Larger opening
- 3. Pressure rating 2.4bar (35psi)
- 1 x FermZilla 27L Tank with Butterfly Dump Valve Parts (Pre-Assembled & Attached)
- 1 x Reinforced Stainless Steel Stand with Handles
- 1 x Top Lid with Red PRV (35psi) [2 x Male Cap Threads] [Up to 4 drill ports for accessories]
- 1 x Top Lid Screw Cap
- 1 x 1000mL Collection Container & Lid* [2 x Male Cap Threads]
- 1 x KegLand Adjustable Easy Opening Tool
- 1 x Premium 3 Piece Airlock
- 1 x Approximate Graduations Sticker
- 1 x Strip Stick On Thermometer
- 3 x Black Bottle Caps (Attached)
- 1 x Grommet Bottle Cap (Airlock Port)
- 1 x Spare Seals