|Ideal Temperature Range (°F)|
|Alcohol Tolerance (%)||18%|
|Rate of Fermentation||Fast|
|Foam Production||Very Low|
|H2S Production||Very Low|
1. Rehydrate yeast in 10 times its weight of clean water (temperature between 35° and 40°C).
2. Stir gently to dissolve and wait for 20 minutes.
3. Add to the must. The temperature difference between the must to be inoculated and the rehydration medium should never be greater than 10°C (if any doubt, please contact your supplier or Lallemand).
4. The total duration of rehydration should not exceed 45 minutes.
5. Always rehydrate the yeast in a clean container.
6. Rehydration in the must is not advisable.
White wine : 25 – 40 g/hL Red wine : 30 – 50 g/hL
STORAGE and SHELFLIFE
Store in a dry and cool place. 4years in original sealed packaging. Do not use if the packaging has lost its vacuum.