- 2 options available- MonsterMesh and MiniMesh.
- Custom made for our FerMonsters™ and PET Carboys providing a perfect seal.
- Reduce the head space on any of our PET Carboys and/or FerMonsters™. Simply fill up the strainer for example with glass marbles (make sure they are food grade).
- Keep hops, chips, oak powder, grape skin, hops, fruit, coffee beans and any other ingredient you can think of inside the Strainer without clogging your equipment. This will reduce the chance of any potential mess and make the transfer of your wine/beer simpler.
- Use the small handle from one of our spoons or paddles to agitate and mix the infusion. Also for maximum extraction you can use on the MonsterMesh our filter screen. On the MiniMesh you can use a small bung (#8) to press the liquid out of the Mesh.
- You can leave it long term inside the fermenter with no risk of it changing the flavour or brewing process as it does not rust, it is BPA free and made out of food grade materials.
- Holds onto the neck of the FerMonster™ and PET Carboys without any risk of losing it inside the fermenter.
- You can use both the MonsterMesh and MiniMesh on the FerMonster™ at the same time. The MonsterMesh is designed to grab onto the lip of the FerMonster™ and the Mini Mesh is designed to grab onto the hole of the FerMonster™ lid so that you can have two infusions starting and/or ending at different times. The lid requires the # 10 bung or our Medium Universal Stopper.
- The Mini Mesh fits our PET carboys perfectly. Requires the same # 10 bung as the PET carboys or our Medium Universal Stopper.
- Both strainers are # 50 mesh, and have a maximum recommended temperature of 80C -122 F- (for long term exposure).
- The product is designed to be reused multiple times and is dishwasher safe (the top rack only). It is also washing machine safe.
- Always sanitize and rinse both products before and after each use. Let it dry before storing it. If you want it too look like new you can put into house hold bleach.
- Can be sanitized with the sanitizer or your choice. Can stand boiling temperatures for up to three minutes (if you wish to sanitize it this way).
There are no reviews yet.