Update

Notifications
Clear all

Update

(@kevin)
Illustrious Member Admin
Topic starter  

So as everyone may or may not know already, we have closed the retail shop on 1120 Broad Street.  I'd rather not go into the details of why, as there were many different factors contributing to our decision.  Now we must move on.

Prairie Brew Supply is not done but it will definitely be limited.  First and for most we are not stocking any items and we will not be repackaging anything.  The exception will be draught beer equipment and that is because we will be primarily concentrating on the draft line cleaning service that we've been doing for the past couple of years now.

Just as a fair warning things are going to start off pretty slow and may come to a sudden end if it starts to become complicated or there is no interest.  To start off the only thing available is bulk bags of malt from Makers.  Your going to need to place the order online and it will only be available when Makers makes there next delivery to Regina.  I believe they currently deliver about once a month to Regina.  As I get the malts I still have left organized I will add them to the website.

The concept is going to be simple and bulk.  If you’re looking for an ounce of hops, a pound of malt or a package of yeast … buy it online from a site that provides shipping.

This topic was modified 2 months ago 2 times by kevin

Evan
(@formulaoffroad)
Member Customer

🍺🍺👍👍

ReplyQuote
Share: